Liquid Muhi Baby
● Liquid Muhi Baby is a liquid type anti-itch agent that has a quick effect and is gentle on the skin, which was developed according to the characteristics of the child's skin and itching.
[Three features of science for itching of children's skin]
● Quick effect against insect bites
・ Children's skin has weaker resistance than adults and reacts sensitively to insect bites and slight stimuli, causing itching. Wake up. Liquid Muhi Baby stops itching quickly and firmly with 2% anti-itch ingredient (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) and high penetrating power unique to liquid.
-A natural and refreshing feeling can be obtained by evaporating water.
for scratched skin・ Children who cannot tolerate itching tend to scratch the affected area and worsen their symptoms. In Liquid Muhi Baby, Panthenol (Provitamin B5) helps the skin to work normally and prevents the worsening of symptoms caused by scratching.
● Recommended for sensitive skin
・ It is a prescription that does not stain the skin.
Liquid Muhi Baby does not contain soothing ingredients (alcohol and menthol) that children are not good at. It is a prescription that is less irritating and does not stain the skin, so it can be used by children with sensitive skin.
-Skin-friendly and weakly acidic.
Compared to adults, children's skin does not have sufficient formation of a weakly acidic sebum film that prevents the growth and invasion of germs. Liquid Muhi Baby is a weakly acidic formulation that is the same as healthy skin, so it keeps your child's skin in a healthy condition without impairing the protective function of the weakly acidic sebaceous membrane.
-No fragrance and no coloring.
* This product does not contain steroids.
* Itching prevention is suitable not only for children but also for those with sensitive skin and those who are concerned about the smell of medicine when going out. Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
How to Use
(1) When using for children, please use under the guidance and supervision of parents. The recommended age to start using this drug is 3 months or older.
(2) Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should it get in your eyes, rinse immediately with cold or warm water. If the symptoms are severe (redness or pain persists, tears do not stop, etc.), please consult an ophthalmologist.
(3) Use this drug only for external use and do not take it internally.