1. The milky, vibrant and clear payoff for a filtered look
Mixed with a modest amount of neon hues, the lightly blush shades give a unique filtered look for light skin tones.
2. Cultivates my cheeks but the better look on light skin tones.
MCBB shades that give perfect payoff on light skin without redness.
3. A blurring blusher that disguises bumpy areas for smooth skin
“For Silky Smooth skin”
This blusher contains silicone-coated powders for a blurring effect, making the skin look silky and smooth without cakiness.
How to use
1. Dispense a small amount with a brush.
2. Lightly tap off any excess powder.
3. Gently swipe focusing on the most prominent part of your cheeks.