LATEENIX POWDER MASK 500g
4 x $21.25 fortnightly with
6 x $14.16 weekly with
VOLAYON Lateenix Powder Mask 500g
Volayon lateenix powder is whitening line and is a powder mask used at the end of a whitening program in a professional aesthetic salon.
- Based on glucose, it quickly soothes irritated skin with its unique cooling adhesion, elasticity, and stability.
- It is convenient to apply and remove, and can hold its unique moisture for a long time.
- It is a yellow powder mask that has been developed mainly with ingredients that help purify and whiten the skin.
- Extracts from vitamin tree fruits and lemon balm leaves give glow and vitality to the stimulated skin.
- They are also involved in pore health to help manage elastic skin.
How to use
1. Prepare your skin first i.e. cleanse, apply toner and apply Innov Gel or an ampoule before applying the mask to boost the effect. Do not pre-mix the powder mask as it will harden up over time.
2. Mix distilled water and mask powder in a small bowl at a ratio of 1:0.9.
3. Mix well until the powder disappears, apply a thick layer of the mask with ERTY's silicone brush or a spatula.
4. Leave the mask on until it gets a solid, jelly-like texture(approx. 20 to 25mins)and remove.
5. Use dampened cotton pad to remove any residue of the mask.
6. Once the mask is off apply toner and moisturiser or follow your usual skin regime.
Use 2 - 3 times/week.
We strive to provide our valued customers with the most accurate product information. However, please note products & ingredients may change due to an update without notice. Actual ingredients of a specific product option may vary from this list as the ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. Please refer to the items original packaging for the most updated ingredients list, warnings and directions.
· For external use only
· Keep out of reach of children
· Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin
· Use with care for easily irritated skin, testing on small areas recommended
· Store in cool and dry places, away from direct sunlight
· Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist