Directions and Dosage
Use 3 to 6 times a day, 1 to 3 drops in each eye.
Usage and Dosage Warnings
- Excessive use may cause abnormal sensitivity to light or make eyes more bloodshot.
- A guardian or caretaker should provide supervision and guidance when allowing children to use the product.
- Avoid touching the dropper tip to the eye, eyelid or eyelashes, as this could cause it to become dirty or contaminated (with eye mucus, dust, etc.). Do not use if the product appears cloudy.
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Use the product only as eye drops.
Ingredients (per 100 ml)
- Active ingredient
- Retinol palmitate (vitamin A)
- 30,000 units
- A vitamin that acts directly on the cornea to activate the eye's natural functions
- d-α-tocopherol acetate (natural vitamin E)
- 0.05 g
- A vitamin that stimulates blood flow and replenishes nutrients in the eyes
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- 0.04 g
- A vitamin that promotes metabolic processes
- Potassium L-aspartate(nutrient)
- 1 g
- A nutrient that brings enzymes into the eyes
- Neostigmine methylsulfate
- 0.005 g
- Improves eye focus
- Chlorpheniramine maleate
- 0.03 g
- Reduces itchiness and other eye discomfort
- Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride
- 0.01 g
- Reduces redness due to bloodshot eyes
*Inactive ingredients: Boric acid, trometamol, disodium edetate, BHT, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, l-menthol, dl-camphor, d-borneol, pH adjuster