BEAUTYLABO WHIP HAIR COLOURING KIT #CHIFFON BEIGE
4 x $4.97 fortnightly with
6 x $3.31 weekly with
Beauty Lab Whip Hair Color #Chiffon Beige
●Contains honey, plant and fruit ingredients. It leads to "moisturized glossy hair".
●Easy to use. You can make whipped cream all at once, so all you have to do is scoop it up and apply it.
●With a fine and dense whip, it dyes evenly and beautifully ●Contains color -preserving ingredients (
●With after-color serum
[How to use]
・Estimated usage amount: Semi-long (shoulder) about 1 time
*If the amount used is small, it will not be dyed sufficiently. If you have long hair or a lot of hair, please prepare 2 boxes.
・Split use: Cannot be used separately.
(1) Add all the 1st and 2nd agents and close the cap. With both hands, shake strongly and firmly at least 30 times in a row.
(2) Scoop the whip with your hand and apply it to the entire hair.
(3) Leave for 30 minutes. After rinsing, apply shampoo and conditioner, towel dry, and finish with after color serum.
・Be careful not to get whipped water or rinse water in your eyes.
Gloves: 1 piece, Shaker container: 1 piece
1st agent: 40ml, 2nd agent: 80ml, After color serum: 5ml
active ingredients: Hydrochloric acid 2.4-diaminophenoxyethanol, toluene-2.5-diamine, resorcinol
Other ingredients: BG, HEDTA 3Na dihydrate, PG, POE (21) lauryl ether, POP diglyceryl ether, ascorbic acid, ammonium chloride, Orange juice, strong ammonia water, steartrimonium chloride, taurine, theanine, concentrated glycerin, polydimethyldimethylethylene pyrrolidinium chloride solution, anhydrous sodium sulfite, monoethanolamine, peach juice, sodium laurylaminodipropionate solution, lauryl alcohol , Lauryl dimethyl betaine, apple juice, lemon juice, rose water,
two fragrances Active ingredient: hydrogen peroxide
Polymer emulsion, alkyl glycoside, honey, phenoxyethanol, sodium myristyl sulfate, phosphoric acid, trisodium phosphate
water, dimethicone, PG, ethanol, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetanol, BG, (C12- 14) Palace-12, EDTA-2Na, aminopropyl dimethicone, amodimethicone, hydrolyzed conchiolin, dimethiconol, tartaric acid, taurine, theanine, honey, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, octyldodecyl myristate, fragrance
-Be sure to read before purchasing and using.
・When using, please read the instruction manual carefully and use it correctly.
・Do not use if:
(1) Those who have ever had a rash with hair color, not limited to this product
(2) Those who have felt sick during or immediately after hair dyeing
(3) Skin allergy test (patch test) ) as a result of skin abnormalities
(4) Those whose scalp or skin is in a sensitive state (during illness, recovery period after illness, menstruation, pregnancy, etc.) (5) Head, face
, neck Those with swelling, wounds, skin diseases
(6) Those with a history of kidney disease, blood diseases, etc.
(7) Those with persistent symptoms of poor physical condition (slight fever, malaise, palpitations, shortness of breath, purpura, bleeding Easy to use, difficult to stop bleeding such as menstruation, etc.)
・Do not let chemicals or washing liquid get in your eyes.
・Do not use on eyebrows or eyelashes.
・Keep out of reach of children.
・Store away from high temperatures and direct sunlight.
・Do not use on young children.
・Do not leave the mixed drug in the container. Gas may be generated and the container may burst, or the mixed drug may overflow and contaminate the surroundings.
・The finished color will vary depending on the hair color before dyeing, how damaged the hair is, the type of hair, the room temperature, and how long the product is left on.
It is difficult to lighten dark dyed hair. Hair that has been dyed with hair color or hair manicure may change color or become uneven.
・Not for white hair. If you use it on gray hair, it may be finished in purple brown.
・Not for food
・If you sweat, the medicine may get into your eyes.
・Never do this.